Saturday, March 29, 2014

DeSean Jackson Released from the Eagles

Delco Times picture
DeSean Jackson has been released from the Eagles amongst rumors of gang association in California which Jackson has denied. To let one of their best player go, had to be some decision behind it. Jackson is a showboat. The last place I saw him was on Fashion Police, the E network, talking about fashion with Joan Rivers. I watch the show all the time. It’s funny. It’s one of my favorite shows. But I’m saying to myself, what is this guy doing on Fashion Police? I don’t know what Jackson is doing out in California on his off season but it looks like he is trying to get his showbiz thing on. If he doesn’t make it in football, he is a pretty boy, he can make it in acting. One thing I do know is that when the Eagles release a player, they usually make it to the Super Bowl. So it is safe to say Jackson will get his Super Bowl ring way before the Eagles make it to the Super Bowl. They make dumb decisions every day. Mark Sanchez on signing a one year contract with the Eagles, “I'm not here to start controversy with Eagles.” Where have we heard that before?  

Are the Eagles afraid that Jackson will out style them?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment