Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Super Bowl Pick 2014



Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman’s postgame rant made my Super Bowl pick easy this year. I was rooting for the Seahawks because they put down the Saints which got a lucky win over the Eagles. 
Should I root for the Broncos or Seahawks?

OMG! Cray-cray! Sherman must have had an out of body experience. Instead of being humble over his team’s win, he went off. I thought Dennis Rodman went loose again talking about North Korea. What? Dude, it’s not that serious. Sherman, I know your actions don’t represent the whole team but win or lose in the Super Bowl, I will take a pass.
 

I am rooting for the Broncos to win. Why? QB Peyton Manning completed 32-of-43 passes for 400 yards and two touchdowns during Sunday's AFC Championship game win over the Patriots. He played for the Indianapolis Colts for 14 seasons from 1998 to 2011. He was released by the Colts on March 7, 2012 after suffering a serious injury and missing the entire 2011 season. He signed later with the Denver Broncos in 2012 making a comeback to beat the Colts in 2013. I saw his interview. He was humble. I still think he was very funny in his previous appearance on Saturday Night Live. I am picking my man Peyton Manning and his team to win. Great comeback story; let’s keep it humble!

No comments:

Post a Comment