Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pacific Rim in IMAX 3D



A few weeks ago, I saw Superman in IMAX which was really awesome. Then I learned it was also shown in IMAX 3D. I didn’t know there was such a thing as IMAX 3D so I missed out. Pacific Rim was my opportunity to watch in IMAX 3D and it did not disappoint. Pacific Rim is a modern day Godzilla movie. My son said it was Godzilla vs. Transformers. The robots called Jaegers looks like a giant Iron Man.  The sea creatures are called Kaijus, repeatedly cloned by aliens from another planet. The aliens want to take over earth and rob it of its resources. So what else is new with these sci-fi movies? A little sentimental in the right places but a lot of action where it counts. Pacific Rim is a must see in IMAX 3D. IMAX 3D is not for the faint of heart. If your mind can’t handle the over stimulation, ditch the IMAX 3D and see it at your local theater in regular HD. Pacific Rim is recommended if you enjoy high action, a must see in IMAX 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment