Sunday, February 3, 2013

No Wings for Super Bowl

I am rooting for my neighbors for Super Bowl 47 (XLVII). The Baltimore Ravens play the San Francisco 49ers today. Picking the Ravens because they are my neighbors has no merit of course. But my team is not playing in the Super Bowl. The last time the Eagles made it to the Super Bowl, someone was throwing up on the field and they were playing against a bunch of cheaters. Thanks to Andy Reid we got there. Now that the Eagles have decided to stay with the green, Chip Kelly has got to show me the money. 

So with no wings left at the market (shortage maybe due to the recent Wing Bowl), I am opting for a nice pot of Beef Bourguignon à la mode de the Today show recipe without all that wine. This comfort food has been slow cooking in the Crock-pot since last night and this hearty meal is ready to eat. I am ready for the Super Bowl commercials and half-time show. Oh yeah and some kind of football competition out on the field. Go Ravens and good eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment