Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Hunger Games


The last time I went to the movies I earned a free ticket from using my Regal Crown Club card. I have been using it for years, probably not often enough since this was my first time getting a reward. This is the third time I have been to the movies this year, more often than I have been going in the past. For the past 2 years at least for me, movies hit a dry spell. Movie makers out there have stepped up their games a little. Based on the previews, they have left me wanting to see more. 

My free ticket took me to see The Hunger Games. Well, I wanted to see what the hoopla was about. I was pretty resistant to the mission statement, the reason for the systematic hunting and killing of people. Never seems to be a very good reason for hunting and killing anyone. Just pick any time period in history even recently. The storyline is plausible but the premise is not original. 

My favorite character actors did their part, Stanley Tucci, Donald Sutherland, Lenny Kravitz, and Woody Harrelson; Thumbs up to the actors. For me, the movie was okay. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out and decide for yourself. 

For more Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment