Saturday, October 15, 2011

Simba: New Local Restaurant

East African cuisine including tender beef & deep-fried samosas pairs with potent potables such as house-specialty African dawa


I get a lot of Groupons in my inbox, most very enticing. The purpose of these online discounts is for you to try whatever is being sold. The ads are nice to look at and get your attention. I usually don’t have time to follow up on any of them. But when I saw this ad and the address I figured I could stop by.
 
Simba is a new local restaurant in the Tri-State Mall. I learned it has been open for a month now. I ran into an old student who works at the mall. He said that since the restaurant opened, he goes there all the time. So I checked the restaurant out. I must say the ambiance and the service was very nice. Avery Sunshine’s music was playing in the background.

I didn’t cash in on the groupon. I just got a simple grilled burger but I will probably go back for what caught my eyes in the first place. Just my luck I sat in the booth next to Avery Sunshine and got up to introduce myself. More on this story next. 

Sign (dsbpix)
 You have a day left if you want to get the groupon price. To check the Simba website out Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment