Sunday, March 2, 2014

Movie picks for 2013


Yeah! Time for the Academy Awards, I don’t care much who wins but I did spend money to see movies last year. I think the only Oscar movie I saw was Gravity and I loved it in IMAX-3D. Here are the 13 movies I saw in 2013, good and bad.

1. Die Hard with Bruce Willis: reviewed it, see it
2. Temptation: skip it, worse Tyler Perry movie for me and I did not enjoy the company.
3. GI JOE with Bruce Willis: ok
4. Oblivion with Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman: skip it
5. Superman with Henry Cavill and Amy Adams: Man of Steel, reviewed, see it, saw with my youngest son but he was on his phone the entire time.
6. Pacific Rim with Idris Elba: reviewed, see it, love anything in IMAX-3D
7. R.I.P.D with Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds: ok
8. Fruitvale Station with Michael B. Jordan: reviewed, see it, surprised it was not nominated
9. Elysium with Matt Damon: see it, I saw this movie with my oldest son and his girl friend, I always like going to the movies with him but…
10. The Butler with Oprah Winfrey and Forest Whitaker: see it
11. The Millers with Jennifer Aniston: funny, see it!
12. Gravity with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney: reviewed, must see in IMAX-3D, Oscar nominated
13. Black Nativity with Jennifer Hudson and Forest Whitaker: Heartwarming Christmas story, see it


No comments:

Post a Comment