Monday, October 14, 2013

Gravity

A week ago when Gravity opened, it grossed about 55 million. Still at the top this past weekend, it grossed about 44 million. I expected my usual seat because I assumed in the second week that not too many people would be out at a matinee. At 1:00 pm, Penn Cinema was packed. I had to squeeze in and find myself a seat. But when I did, wow this movie was out of this world. Well, in fact, space. A must see in IMAX 3D, Gravity is a fantastic movie. Gravity stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney stranded on a shuttle mission to space. But make no mistake Sandra Bullock is THE STAR while as excellent as he is, George Clooney plays a supporting role. Oscar buzzes on this one. Now playing, don’t just watch at a regular theater. All the action and drama of Gravity should be seen only in IMAX 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment