Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Chester Children's Chorus Reading Volunteers 2013

We are welcoming 22 beautiful new children to the Chester Children's Chorus on Monday, June 24, and we are in desperate need of reading volunteers to help us read one-on-one for one hour, 10:30-11:30, Monday through Thursday.

Even if you cannot make it every day, or every week, I will happily take the time you have to work with our students. I had the great opportunity to meet some of them as they came into the office to register.  They are so delightful, and I know you will enjoy your experience.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 610-328-8286. I can expedite clearances and talk to you about any questions you may have. You must be 21 to join us. The forms can be found here:

http://www.swarthmore.edu/Humanities/music/ccc/youcanhelp.php

Kirsten N Halker-Kratz



No comments:

Post a Comment