Saturday, August 11, 2012

‘A Dog’s Tale’

delcotimes picture
When I read this story, I did my usual shaking of my head. It can be so hard to believe what people will do. This little cutie was thrown out of a car. She reminds me of my Valentine’s Day gift. Only she doesn’t need winding up. She’s real and I bet she felt it when she hit the ground. She is staying at the Delaware County SPCA as she waits for adoption. The SPCA tells me that adoption opens, for “The Westie-Poodle mix, dubbed Raggedy Ann by SPCA workers,” on Wednesday of next week. There is a high interest in this dog so if you are interested in adopting go early. Other dogs are available for adoption too.

So good to know: Puppy thrown from car recovering well at SPCA by VINCE SULLIVAN
Full Story

My 'I Ruv You Dog' (dsbpix)

No comments:

Post a Comment