Monday, July 9, 2012

Today


By Peter Kramer, AP 
The "Today" show introduced their new co-host Savannah Guthrie this morning. Guthrie has been working on the show for a year and for NBC as a legal analyst since 2007. It’s not a shock for viewers to see her so the transition should be easy. What I really like about what happened on “Today” was the nice surprise welcome that Guthrie received. In the second hour of the show, Guthrie was surprised when her idol Shawn Colvin, folk guitarist, came on the show. Colvin and Guthrie played the guitar and sang a duet. So sweet!

“Today” knows how to pull at your heartstrings, don’t they? 

It’s all in the game and how you play it. 



My guitar I played 30 some years ago in high school. Yes, I still have it and no, I don't play it anymore. Out for a quick pic and back in storage again.

No comments:

Post a Comment