Thursday, July 12, 2012

Linkedin



Are you Linkedin?

Linkedin is a professional network in which people make connections to network for career resources. I have been Linkedin for awhile but I am beginning to utilize this resource. Because of my disappointment in Facebook, I had to look at my other resources. Unlike Facebook which is a pure social network, Linkedin is more focused on careers. On Linkedin you can join professional groups, look for jobs or business opportunities, connect with colleagues, and find resources. On Facebook families, friends, and old schoolmates can connect to shoot the breeze, share status and like your status. With all the changes recently on Facebook, you might want to check what else is out there. For now, I am trying Linkedin for the professional expertise that maybe available to me.

It’s okay to keep your Facebook page but for more professionalism get Linkedin!

No comments:

Post a Comment