Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tyler Perry’s Good Deeds


Do you know a Mr. Deeds? You know nice guys who do good deeds for anyone. They will run you here and there. Help fix things. And their only reward is the gratification of helping someone. Well, God bless them. 

Tyler Perry’s Good Deeds is another winner for the director, producer, screenwriter, and star of the movie. I enjoyed the great storyline. It held my interest throughout the film. I am already a fan of Tyler Perry. I love his movies because they are always relevant. Good Deeds is a must see. But the movie is more than just doing good deeds. Good Deeds is filled with romance, comedy and drama. It will take you through all your emotions from laughing to crying. The actresses Thandie Newton and Gabrielle Union complement Perry in this starring role. 

The only distraction is Perry’s pearly white perfectly straight teeth. In his close up shots, that’s what I zoomed in on. His teeth were unnaturally white, too white. While his co-star, Newton’s teeth, were more natural in tone. Perry is going to have to drink some coffee or tea to take it down a notch for his next movie. Overall, Good Deeds was another fantastic movie from Tyler Perry.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Tyler Perry fan and love all his movies! I still have not seen "Good Deeds" yet because I have been swamped with work and such but I am definitely going to see it as soon as possible. I love his films for the exact reason you stated,they are always relevant and always deliver a message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr. Perry, I hope that you get this. You really set the bar really high, after seeing Good Deeds I must say that is the best one in my book. I am so very proud of you and please stay encouraged. I am from Spartanburg SC and I just saw your play that came here I was a little disappointed that you didnt come but I know you cant be every where. Stay who you are and may God continue to bless you. Lisa B Mcdowell

    ReplyDelete