Saturday, January 14, 2012

Is there Another New Acting Superintendent for CUSD?


Amid the noise about Chester Upland, there was more than a vigil Thursday night in CUSD. It was reported that the board voted to hire Dr. Tony Watson as the next acting superintendent.  He comes from Downingtown School District where he was an assistant superintendent since January 2010. The previous Acting Superintendent Dr. Levi Wingard also came from DASD.
 
For more information Click Here 

No further details on the hiring status, whether Dr. Watson has accepted the position, as the district continues to go through hardship. He will be paid the over $800 per day rate as Dr. Wingard. I guess he is being paid out of a different pot. I am not sure who would take the job with the current crisis but I am sure they know something I don’t at this point. With the current lawsuit pending, maybe the state will pay up after all. Some people said that they are laughing so that they won’t cry. SMH! Both my favorite soaps, All my Children and One Life to Live, are done but this continues on.

No comments:

Post a Comment