Thursday, June 23, 2011

Over 10,000 Views Summary

Over 10,000 views! Not bad for a Good News site. I read somewhere recently that there was not much interest in Good News. I am glad some people are still interested in reading Good News or at least checking it out.

Well, looks like school is out for the summer (except for summer school and summer programs) just in time for me to hit the 10,000 mark last week. Coach Crews’ story put me over the top which I think is great since he was one of my first stories with the All-Delco Football Banquet back in November. The All-Delco Football Banquet still ranks as a top 5 view for this blog.


In January when I hit over 2,000 views, I did a summary. Here are the latest ranks with 257 post:

Posts: Top 10 Views

The Passing of Dr. Alonzo Cavin: Our Beloved Professor (June 7, 2011)
YWCA Offers Free Yoga Class (Feb 21, 2011)   
Chester Wins at the Delaware County Science Fair (March 9, 2011)   
Chester vs. Penn Wood (Jan. 7, 2011) 
All-Delco Football Banquet (Nov. 29, 2010)

History of District 1 Boys Basketball Championship (March 2, 2011)
Sojourner at the Hedgerow Theatre (Feb 5, 2011)
Tribute to Chester Clippers Boy Basketball Team (April 1, 2011)
Chester at Diamond State Relays (April 2, 2011)
Wanda Sykes in Annie (Dec. 12, 2011)







Audience:
 
U.S.A., Germany, Canada, France, India, U.K, Malaysia, Singapore, and more

Traffic Source:
 
Delcotimes, Google, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo

Browsers used:
 
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Mobile

Operating Systems used: 

Windows, Macintosh, Linux, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, iPod, iPad



I did get some really Good News from some of the schools. Not all schools shared stories. Some people, who are just finding out about the blog by word of mouth, did not know about the blog. I have tried to include all schools but to no avail. I will keep trying to put some Good News up on the Christian school. I would like the blog to become more self-sufficient so I welcome guest bloggers to post their own Good News. It’s easy; just send the story to the email to post at msbeechesterschools@gmail.com

Thank you for checking in. And Good News!

No comments:

Post a Comment