Monday, February 7, 2011

Make Change, Beat Cancer


The Rotary Club and the Key Club of Chester High School have joined together to collect Pennies for Patients to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Every year 12 million students join together through school and youth programs to find a cure for blood cancers. Students across the country have raised more than $100 million over the past 14 years for this important cause. Students have made a difference in the lives of others through meaningful service and cooperative team work.  

To have your students participate in the program, for further information go to schoolandyouth.org

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a good thing because my poppop had cancer and he died from that. So I'm glad that we are doing this and I hope that they can find the cure for cancer. I love what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete